Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MIFFEST!

Just a quick announcement to say that ALTF (a new abbrev I'm trying out) will be screening here in Toronto at this year's Moving Images Festival on October 15th!!

It will be a part of the Moving Image Showcase category, which I'm really grateful for, because it allows the film, sorry, I mean the video to be viewed in an alternative context (a more appropriate context I believe, for this particular work, than that of your standard short film program).

This, the context, is something my co-producer Meghan and I have been thinking about with regards to our work... you know, what influence does it have on our perception... We'll soon find out how this particular framing alters audience reaction, or if it does at all.

Anywho, I don't know too much about this festival, but I really love their mandate, and I'm excited to see how our little film is received in the big TO.

The exact screening time is not yet announced but I believe it will be in the Annex Live Theatre at 296 Brunswick Ave. More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment