Friday, September 10, 2010

In case you were wondering how the footage looked...


Well, its been a few weeks since the shoot and I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats wondering how it went...

So I'll give you an idea. Here are a few quick frame grabs... Not bad if I do say so!

Featured above is our lovely Mrs. Takeda (played by Theresa Laverty). Who performed tremendously, and put up with all of us like a saint as we slogged through the longest and hottest day.



It was not the easiest shoot. It was hot and we had a lot a lot of shots. But with our amazing cast and outstanding crew, we got through it without so much as an epi-pen incident, and things are looking smashing.


Our little rising star Caleb Surface turned out to be a real gem. A master of improv and a real ladies man to be sure!


And of course, our young lead, Dagan Nish, the most considerate and talented actor we've ever had the pleasure of working with, did us all proud as you will all soon see :)


That's all I can tell you for now. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. I know this may sound REALLY stupid now, but... which movie are we talking about?
    See, after watching the one supernatural Episode he turned up on I just looked around for Dagan Nish and found this Blog. I would love to know more... if anyone could fill me up, I'd be really thankfull^^

    ReplyDelete